Donate from your Top Cashback earnings

Below is a list of the available charities you can donate to from your Top Cashback earnings when you request a payout.

Crohn''s and Colitis UK

Providing support & information for patients & their families who are affected by inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD). Raising public & political awareness of IBD. Striving to improve healthcare services & provision for IBD. Influencing the attitudes of society to achieve positive change for those affected by IBD. Promoting research into all aspects of IBD & how they affect people's lives.

Charity Type: Health
UK Registered Charity Number: 1117148

Cystic Fibrosis Trust

Since the founding of the CF Trust in 1964, we have been working to improve the lives of people with CF, raise the profile of CF and fund research into a cure. Our objectives are to: - Fund medical and scientific research to develop a cure and provide effective treatments for Cystic Fibrosis. - Ensure appropriate clinical care for those with Cystic Fibrosis. Provide information, advice, support and, where appropriate, financial assistance to anyone affected by Cystic Fibrosis.

Charity Type: Health
UK Registered Charity Number: 1079049

123      View:   2550100

Recommend a Charity

To recommend a charity send us an enquiry. Letting us know their name and any other details (such as their address or registered charity number). All charities must be registered in the UK.