11,000,000 members worldwide
Our customers love us!
Purchase car insurance with a bit of a difference and save yourself some money thanks to our superb Sheilas' Wheels cashback deals.
Sheilas' Wheels took the insurance market by storm in 2005 and was born out of research which found that women had differing needs to men when it came to their car insurance in terms of possessions and what they were likely to carry with them. As a result of these findings, their comprehensive cover includes handbag insurance. The research also brought to their attention repairers and theirs are now given guidelines so they are better suited to working with young families.
Take out a Sheilas' Wheels policy and you will enjoy standard benefits such as unlimited legal liability cover, guaranteed repair work and a courtesy car. You can also enhance your policy with optional extras such as breakdown cover, motor legal protection and misfuelling cover.
If you have two or more cars at the same address, you can get up to a 10% discount if you insure them on a Multicar policy. As well as car insurance, Sheilas' Wheels also offer other services, including home and travel insurance.
Take out Sheilas' Wheels car insurance, which is Defaqto five-star rated, and you will enjoy great benefits as standard.
Not only will they provide you with unlimited legal liability cover for death or injury to other people, but the policyholder will be able to drive other vehicles, subject to eligibility. They will guarantee any repair work for five years if you use one of their recommended repairers, while you will get a courtesy car while yours is being repaired by a recommended repairer.
The policy includes handbag cover worth up to £300 if yours, or any of its contents, is lost or damaged while in your car. What's more, their repairers receive guidance to ensure they are better at working with young families, while Sheilas' Wheels offer free telephone counselling to you or any member of your family. To get these great benefits for less, sign up to TopCashback by completing the form you will find at the bottom of this page.
If you and your partner have two or more cars at the same address, you can insure them all with Sheilas' Wheels and get up to a 10% discount with a Multicar policy.
You will also be able to take advantage of some other great benefits. If one policy has a higher No Claim Discount, they will match it to the other policy, though this will be limited to the number of years the driver has held a full UK licence.
If your partner's insurance is not yet up for renewal, Sheilas' Wheels can still provide you with a quote and guarantee it for up to six months as long as their details do not change. The policies will also be kept separate, which means that if you make a claim on one, it will not affect the No Claim Discount on the other.
You can tailor your Sheilas' Wheels car insurance policy to suit your motoring needs thanks to a range of additional cover options.
Motor legal protection could help you recover some of the uninsured losses in the event of you being involved in an accident which was partly or wholly the fault of the other driver, while you can take your pick from a range of breakdown cover options thanks to the fact they have joined forces with the RAC.
In the event of death or serious injury, they will pay up to £100,000 if you, or any named driver, are at fault, or up to £30,000 if not if you choose personal injury benefit. The car hire benefit means that should your car be stolen and not recovered, or they agree it is a total loss, Sheilas' Wheels will provide you with a similar sized courtesy car by the end of the next working day for up to 21 days while they process your claim.
They also offer key cover and misfuelling cover. If your keys are lost, stolen or damaged, the RAC will retrieve them if they are locked in your car, take you home to get your spare, replace them and reset the alarm and/or immobiliser or replace the lock if the key breaks in it and you cannot get it out.
If you put the wrong fuel in your car, the RAC will get you back on the road and reimburse you for taking you, your car and up to eight passengers to the nearest suitable RAC Network garage, the cost of draining and cleaning the fuel system, replenishing the fuel tank with 10 litres of fuel (except where it is part of an accidental damage claim), a hire car up to £150 and £25 worth of fuel (on presentation of a receipt).
If you are involved in an accident which could arise in a claim, having purchased Sheilas' Wheels insurance, you should ring their claims helpline as soon as possible so they can protect you from the beginning.
Lines are open 8am-8pm Monday-Friday and 9am-5pm on Saturday, although if you are involved in an accident outside of these hours, or if your car is not able to be driven, you should call their 24-hour accident recovery line.
They will ask you for your car registration number, the location of the incident and the name, address and telephone number of anyone else involved or any witnesses, as well as the registration number of any other vehicle involved. However, you should still call them immediately even if you do not have all of these details.
They will arrange the recovery of your car and any repair work - and will even clean it before returning it to you. You will be provided with the phone number and email address of the person handling your claim. If your windscreen is chipped or cracked, just call Autoglass and give them your Sheilas' Wheels policy number, while if you need to make a claim on a policy extra, you will find the number to call on their website.
About Sheilas' Wheels Car Insurance
With Sheilas’ Wheels Car Insurance, get cover that’s 5 Star Defaqto rated. Every comprehensive policy includes these benefits, so get a quick quote today!
• 5-year repair guarantee with our repairer network
• Courtesy car while yours is being repaired by our repairer network
• Unlimited legal liability cover for death or injury to other people and up to £20 million for damage to property
• Phone counselling service – for you and your family members after a traumatic event
• Handbag cover up to £300
• European third party only cover for up to 90 days – upgrade over the phone
• UK Call Centres open 8am–8pm on weekdays (9am–5pm Saturday, 9am–2pm Sunday)
• 24-hour accident recovery helpline – to arrange the recovery of your car if it isn’t drivable after an accident, attempted theft or fire
• Quick online self-service claims for windscreens and windows – to arrange a repair or replacement
• Family friendly garages
• Up to £100 to replace each child seat after an accident, even when there are no signs of visible damage
Get more with your car insurance by adding these extras to your policy for a small cost.
• Motor Legal Protection – additional cover that offers up to £100,000 in legal costs if there is a good chance of recovering uninsured losses from the at-fault driver, these could include money for travel expenses while you were without your car or loss of wages if you couldn’t get to work. Plus up to £100,000 in legal costs to defend you if prosecuted for a motoring offence
• Personal Injury Benefit – additional cover even if you are the at-fault driver and sustain life changing injuries
• Car Hire Benefit – get a hire car by the end of the next working day while we settle your claim (for a maximum of 21 days) if your car is written off, or stolen and not recovered
• Misfuelling Cover – to get you back on the road again after a fuel mix-up
• Key Cover – to replace car or garage keys if they are ever lost, stolen or damaged
Multicar deal – get a discount for all cars in your household that you insure with us. If you insure at least 2 cars, you get a discount. Simple!
Get an easy Sheilas’ Wheels quote today!