(91 Santander reviews)
The innovative 123 Current Account from Santander pays cashback on household bills and interest on balances.123 Current Account pays cashback on household direct debits
-1% cashback on water, council tax and Santander mortgage payments (up to maximum monthly mortgage payments of £1,000)-2% cashback on gas and electricity bills -3% cashback on mobile, landline, broadband and paid-for TV package bills.
And also pays in-credit interest-1% AER (variable) interest once your balance is £1,000 or over.-2% AER (variable) interest once your balance is over £2,000-3% AER (variable) interest once your balance is over £3,000 (up to a maximum of £20,000).Santander Everyday Current Account: All the essentials you need to manage your money.-Easy access to your account 24 hours a day-Free text message and email alert service-A free Arranged Overdraft for 4 months when you switch
3% cashback (from Santander) on National Rail and Transport for London (Tfl) travel*
Including London Underground, DLR, London Overground, London Tramlink, First Capital Connect, London Midland, Heathrow Express, Gatwick Express, Virgin Trains, London Buses, and many more……
3% cashback applies to up to £300 a month*
- To ensure that you qualify for Cashback, you must ensure that TopCashback is the only site you have visited. If you have browsed Santander products via any other site prior to TopCashback, this will affect your sale being tracked and you will need to delete your cookies.
- Once you have successfully completed a Santander application you will be issued with a unique customer reference number which begins OLA. You will need to use this reference number in all correspondence relating to your Cashback so your query can be tracked. Without this reference number we will not be able to investigate your enquiries.
- If your Cashback has not tracked within 14 days of your application you must submit a Cashback enquiry to TopCashback. You may only submit a Missing Commission Claim after 42 days of opening a Santander account and no later than 70 days. Please also supply your OLA number when raising a query or your enquiry will be rejected.
- You must have an active Santander account in order for your Cashback to be issued.
*Credit subject to status, UK residents aged 18 and over.1. Includes most major retailers, UK train operating companies, online train ticket retailers and trains operated in Northern Ireland by NI Railways. 3% cashback applies on spend up to £300 a month on either petrol or rail and TfL travel or a combination of these. Purchases not eligible for cashback include (a) TfL travelcards, passes and Oyster Card top up purchases made at newsagents, garages and off-licences (b) NI Railways train tickets purchased online (c) Eurotunnel Le Shuttle and (d) train ticket purchases from travel agents or tour operators. Other cashback exclusions, limits and terms apply. To obtain full cashback terms, visit santander.co.uk/123card-terms or ask in branch.
2. Offer available for new and existing 123 Credit Card customers. To qualify for this refund you must: (i) Open a 123 Current Account; and (ii) set up a Direct Debit from the 123 Current Account within 30 days of opening to pay your 123 Credit Card. The annual fee charged for the first year will then be refunded to your 123 Credit Card account within 21 days from the later of (i) activating your card and/or (ii) setting up the Direct Debit from your 123 Current Account. Offer ends 30/06/2013.
3. Additional card holders must be 18 or over. You will be responsible for the use and payments on these cards.
From Electricals to Car Insurance and Mobile Phones to Travel Holidays and Clothing we offer a wide range of over 3,800 merchants who offer cashback on their online purchases including merchants such as Tesco, Play.com and Marks & Spencer. At Top Cashback you will find the best rewards and money back offers. In addition, Top Cashback features Free Cashback rewards that do not require a purchase to be made – money for nothing! Simply register with us, select your retailer and shop as you would normally then claim your cashback.
© 2005-2013 TopCashBack - All Rights Reserved. Registered under the Data Protection Act. Registration No. Z1905336