BOXT Reviews

Please sign in to leave a BOXT reviewX

Judging by the BOXT reviews below, Topcashback members love shopping with the boiler installation company through us because of how easy it is to earn cashback with them. Some of the comments you will find include “very simple, quick cashback”, “moved to payable quickly” and “excellent after chasing them up — took just under two weeks to be payable”. However, you still might be surprised at how good the BOXT review feedback is on Trustpilot. At the time of writing, 98% of the remarks left fell into the Excellent category, with the other 2% being Good.

Customers who have left reviews seem delighted with how quickly BOXT install boilers and what a good job they do, with one saying: “Twenty-three hours from ordering online to waving fitters goodbye — all at a good price. I would definitely recommend to family and friends.” They are far from being alone in leaving positive feedback, with other remarks including “easy process from start to finish and the engineer was brilliant too”, “definitely recommend to anyone wanting a new boiler” and “could not be happier if I tried. Thanks BOXT and would recommend this company 100%”. Another example of the feedback provided is: “I’m delighted with my new boiler and I would highly recommend BOXT as a company of excellence and reliability.”

Review this merchant
BOXT Reviews
friend icon Wonderful service. So easy to book online, could not fault.
  adewass | 28 Mar 2020 Report Abuse
friend icon Really good service and professional, also far cheaper than british gas
  marksch87 | 24 Feb 2020 Report Abuse
friend icon Very good enjoy the fact u get the best price and cashback on top.
  harrison1964 | 14 Jan 2020 Report Abuse
friend icon Great service. Turned up on time. And did the job as expected. Would use them again. Hopefully not within the next 10 years as they have 10 year gtee. Cashback tracked and paid.
  sdmclaren | 15 Dec 2019 Report Abuse
friend icon Great experience.Good installation and cash back superb. Why don't you all try it? it costs you nothing!
  Lotman13A | 06 Aug 2019 Report Abuse
friend icon Boxt were a pleasure to deal with. Quick service with brilliant installation engineers. I will be using boxt to for ongoing servicing and maintenance of my boiler. I cannot comment on length of time for cashback to become payable as I haven't checked my account for some time. Brilliant!!
  kiwiuk | 05 Jul 2019 Report Abuse
friend icon Simply 10/10 it's a pleasure to deal with boxt.
  ukmonkey | 02 Jul 2019 Report Abuse
friend icon Great site, quick cashback
  missgiggles25 | 20 Jun 2019 Report Abuse
friend icon Great site loads quick and tracks great for our many holidays
  mikeheery1974 | 18 Jun 2019 Report Abuse
friend icon Tracked fine. Moved to payable quickly.
  drsamc | 23 Apr 2019 Report Abuse
friend icon Excellent after chasing them up took under 2 weeks to be payable
  sanfran49ers | 10 Aug 2018 Report Abuse
friend icon Very simple quick cashback
  jomobts | 25 Nov 2017 Report Abuse
friend icon Tracked quickly. However 7 months on still no progress. Boxt service pretty faultless, just a real shame on the cashback not becoming payable.
  Doors | 01 Aug 2020 Report Abuse
friend icon Bought a new boiler through boxt and topcashback. Still waiting on a missing cashback claim since then!!
  moviemandan77 | 21 Jun 2018 Report Abuse


Free to join

Create a password
By joining you agree to TopCashback's Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy